Aulos Tenor 211A Robin – Key Features
- Tone: Clear gentle tone. Lighter and smoother in playing at the higher register.
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway – concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design. No key.
- Colour: Dark Brown and Ivory
- Suitable for: Wide range of players. Solo playing and contemporary ensemble works. Smaller and less widely spaced finger holes provide attractive appearance and make this instrument very suitable for the smaller hand.
- Register: c’ – d’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod, thumb rest and joint grease.
- Length: 62.2cm