Key Features at Grade 2
- Arpeggiated Chords, Palm Muting, Alternate picking, Pull offs, Shuffle feel
- Major and Natural Minor. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Major and Minor 7th chords
- Playback skills
Rockschool builds upon its 21 years of unrivalled experience in rock and pop examination by bringing you the 2012-2018 Syllabus. For this latest Syllabus, Rockschool have employed some of the most sought after professional musicians to ensure that their tunes are the most authentic on offer.
Guitar Syllabus features
- Plot your stylistic specialism – follow your preferredstyle up through the grades
- Introduction to tone – authentic tone and amp setting suggestions for each track
- TAB and Standard Notation
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
- Fact files – band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs – Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- Downloads with full mixes & backing tracks
- Free Choice Element – You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).