The Fender PM – 3 Limited Adirondack Triple-0 Rosewood is Fender’s acoustic department at its best, as this instrument is a thing of beauty created with the finest materials available. With a modern cutaway body design the Adirondack Triple-0 has wonderful resonance and powerful output projection helped in part by its lush variety of tone woods. This luxurious model Features:
- Solid AA Adirondack spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing.
- Beautiful and expertly crafted single cutaway body design.
- Thin Lacquer finish.
- High quality bone nut, bridge and saddles for excellent tone transfer.
- Hugely desirable Indian rosewood back and sides.
- Comes with a hard-shell case with a built in humidifier.