Learn to play rock and pop with Rockschool. These specially written arrangements develop the skills and techniques you need to help you achieve your musical goals.
For Rockschool’s 2018-2024 Bass series, Rockschool have commissioned arrangements of titles reflecting popular music’s rich heritage in all its forms and have tailored each piece to make it exactly right for the grade. You can also use titles from Rockschool’s Classics series as part of the syllabus.
The arrangements have been written and performed by top session musicians who have worked with some of the biggest names in rock, metal and pop. The tracks were recorded at Real World’s acclaimed recordingstudios and feature live instruments and first rate performances for an unrivalled level of feel, authenticity and musicianship.
- Talking Heads – Psycho Killer
- The Supremes – Ain’t Too Proud To Beg
- Otis Redding – (Sittin’ on) The Dock Of The Bay
- Gnarls Barkley – Crazy
- Mary J Blige – Family Affair
- The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary
- 6 Rockschool Originals
- Band and artist fact files with recommended listening
- In-depth walkthroughs of every track
- Easy-access downloadable audio
- Example tests and exercises
- (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg
- Family Affair
- Psycho Killer
- She Sells Sanctuary