In Book 3, students will get to experience duets written using eighth notes, five-finger patterns, cut time, patterns that extend from a five-finger position, and many more new musical concepts. This book serves as an excellent cross over to the Early Intermediate level duets. Features arrangements of Simple Gifts, Sleeping Beauty Waltz, Cielito Lindo and more, plus originals.
- Beautiful Dreamer [Foster, Stephen]
- Cielito Lindo (Beautiful Sky) [Fernandez, Carlos]
- Fire Dance [Brown, Timothy]
- Roundup [Karp, David]
- Simple Gifts [Brackett, Shaker Elder Joseph Jr.]
- Sleeping Beauty Waltz [Tchaikovsky, Pyotr Ilyich]
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling [Ball, Ernest R.]