Key Features at Grade 6
- Chords, Double Stop Slapping, Changing Time Signatures
- All 5 shapes of the Minor Pentatonic scale. Dorian and Mixolydian Mode Minor 7b5 and Diminished Arpeggios. Dominant 7th and Minor 7th Chords. Stylistic Study
- Session Work
Rockschool builds upon its 21 years of unrivalled experience in rock and pop examination by bringing you the 2012-2018 Syllabus. For this latest Syllabus, Rockschool have employed some of the most sought after professional musicians to ensure that their tunes are the most authentic on offer.
Bass Syllabus features
- Plotyour stylistic specialism – follow your preferred style up through the grades
- TAB and Standard Notation
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
- Fact files – band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs – Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- Download card with full mixes & backing tracks
- Free Choice Element – You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).