Free blowing and award winning Trevor James Alto Flute.
Winner of the UK Music Industry Association ‘Best Woodwind & Brass Instrument 2015’.
The new TJ Copper Alto has just raised the bar again with it’s beauty, tonal response!
The body tubing is comprised of 85% copper with the remaining 15% consisting of other metals to enable the tubing to be made strong enough to be used for alto flute production and drawing of tone holes etc.
925 silver lip and riser headjoint
Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
Double headjoint package option
Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
Traditional Y arm key design
Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
Double skin yellow pads
Hidden adjusting screws
Without E mechanism
Closed hole key mechanism
C footjoint with ergonomically design touchpieces
Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
White internal cleaning cloth
Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Curved & straight Silver-plated AT cut headjoints, Copper body tube, Silver-plated ‘Y’ arm mechanism, Closed hole key mechanism, Drawn tone holes, A+442 pitch, Wooden case, Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap, Silver lip riser.