HICKIES GUITAR SERVICE PLAN
Hickies guitar service plan covers the cost of parts and labour to your guitar, there are no limits to the number of repairs, set ups or string replacement.
The plan covers the labour to replace strings and set up your guitar but not the strings themselves. With a Floyd Rose pick up, the plan will cover the cost of replacement strings provided the same gauge of strings are used, otherwise a labour charge of £20 will be applied.
- You don’t have to buy a Service Plan at the same time as you purchase your new product.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel your Service Plan whenever you like.
- Your Service Plan is provided by Hickies Ltd
- Either part can cancel the agreement by giving one months notice
Section B – What is not included?
- The replacement of regularly replaced items/consumable items,
- Built-in batteries.
- Cosmetic damage (e.g. rust, scratches etc.) where it does not affect the operation or safety of the Product
- Repair costs that have not been expressly approved.
- Damage or breakdown due to flood, wind or other severe weather conditions.
- Damage or breakdown due to fire, unless caused by an electrical malfunction within the Product.
- Repair or replacement of the Product which has been neglected, abused, misused, or damaged intentionally. You must take reasonable care of the Product.
- Repairing or replacing a Product which has been exposed to insect infestation (or similar phenomenon) or human or animal fluid/matter.
- Repair and Support where the Plan has been suspended due to non-payment.
- Theft of the Product.
- Any loss suffered if you cannot use the Product.
- Any loss other than repair or replacement.
- We will not be responsible for any failure to carry out our obligations under this Repair & Support Plan if it is caused by any circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- Unavailability of parts
Section D – Cancellation Notice
You can cancel this Plan at any time by either writing to us at the email or postal address in Section I or, by calling Hickies Ltd on 01189575771.
Section G – Data Protection
We ask for your name and address so that we can give you an efficient after sales service.
Section I – Get in touch for help and support
Call our experts on: 0118 9575771
Go online to: www.hickies.co.uk
Write to us at: Hickies Ltd, Customer Services, 153 Friar Street, Reading. RG1 1HE