Whether you’re podcasting, making YouTube videos, live streaming, or recording your next hit, easily do it all and sound like a pro with the AKG Lyra Ultra HD, multimode USB microphone. For more than 70 years, the world’s greatest recordings and performances have been captured through AKG microphones; now it’s your turn. Simply plug Lyra into your PC, Mac, phone or tablet and you’re ready to go.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
- 4K-ready, Ultra HD, 24-bit/192kHz resolution with a full-spectrum frequency response of 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Four intuitive capture modes: Front, Front + Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Pristine audio via four proprietary, fixed-charge-backplate, permanently polarised condenser capsules
- LED indicators display polar pattern at a glance
- Capture Mode Selection
- Input Gain Control
- Output Volume
- Microphone Mute
- Camera-ready, vintage-modern design
- Self-adjusting shock mount reduces surface contact noise
- Built-in sound diffuser and proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention reduce noise and pops and improve signal levels
- Integrated, removable perma-tilt desktop stand with cable-management channel
- Supports desktop or stand-mounted use; threading fits standard booms and stands
- S/N ratio: 98 dB
- USB C 2.0 output
Capture It All With Unmatched Sound Quality
For 70 years, the world’s top recording studios and concert stages have relied on AKG microphones to craft today’s biggest hits. AKG Lyra brings that legendary acoustic engineering to a versatile USB microphone that delivers the highest-quality audio in its class. Inside, advanced circuitry delivers acoustically transparent, 4K-compatible, Ultra HD-grade, 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution. Lyra’s internal self-adjusting shock mount minimises contact noise, and its built-in sound diffuser and AKG’s proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention automatically reduce noise, eliminate pops and improve signal levels.
Your Built-In Recording Engineer: AKG Adaptive Capsule Array
Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, Lyra’s innovative AKG Adaptive Capsule Array adapts to your performance to record pristine audio. Four versatile capture modes eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly dial in professional sound:
- Front—isolates your target source from distracting background noise by rejecting unwanted sounds at the microphone back and sides. It’s perfect for recording or live-streaming spoken word, vocals, or close-miked instruments.
- Front & Back—captures and blends together sound equally on all sides; ideal for face-to-face interviews and duets.
- Tight Stereo—captures audio in true stereo. Because this setting provides discrete left and right audio, it provides great sound separation for side-by-side interviews or panel discussions, and is perfect for recording instruments like drums or piano.
- Wide Stereo—captures audio with greater stereo separation, room ambience, and depth. This setting is ideal for situations where you want to capture sounds all around the mic, such as documentaries, field recordings, or spontaneous jam sessions.