Aulos Tenor 511B Symphony – Key Features
- Tone: Refined and deep tone suitable for middle and low registers. Using different breath pressures, various expressions can be realized.
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway – concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design. c/c# double key.
- Colour: Dark Brown and Ivory
- Suitable for: Wide range of players. Solo playing and contemporary ensemble works.
- Register: c’ – d’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod, thumb rest and joint grease.
- Length: 64.4cm