Aulos Bass 521 Knickerstyle – Key Features
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway – concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design. f/f# double key. Comfortable finger stretch.
- Colour: Dark Brown and Ivory
- Suitable for: Commonly used as the lowest instrument in a recorder ensemble.
- Register: f – g’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Tone: Full and rich sound enhances recorder ensemble.
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, cleaning rod, micro-fibre cleaning cloth, joint grease, fingering chart & sling.
- Length: 94.5cm