Do you want to start recording music at home? How about documenting your musical creativity and talents? Or perhaps recording your ideas is a way to make your practice schedule easier and a new method of assisting your learning of an instrument?
This Home Recording pack is the ideal solution for all the above, offering every essential item to get you set up with your very own home recording studio.
This bundle contains:
- Peavey Microphone Studio Pro Series M1: This excellent microphone is suited for sound engineers looking for an affordable high-quality recording mic. Featuring a large capsule with gold plated membrane, low noise, transformer circuitry, flat, wide frequency response, polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional) and switchable low frequency roll-off – it’s the perfect microphone for capturing a studio-quality sound from the comfort of your home.
- Peavey PV Series PV6 Mixer: This amazingly versatile mixer offers the ideal mixing console for your home studio. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display. Peavey’s exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Other great features include 3-band EQ on all channels, on-board studio quality digital effects with individual channel control and a studio quality headphone output. What’s more – it’s also just at home when used in live applications for when the day comes when you want to take your mixing skills on the road to gigs. This product also has a 5 Year Extended Warranty available
- Microphone Boom Stand: With tripod legs and fully adjustable, you can use this Mic Boom Stand to position your TGI USB mic wherever it needs to be and at whatever angle necessary. Plus it’ll perform just as well on stage too!
- 20ft XLR-XLR Pro Microphone Cable: This professional quality TGI Ultracore microphone cable boasts an array of features to ensure the best quality audio signal connection. With its copper / tin braided interference shield, 0.12mm x 20 conductors and tangle-resistant rubber casing – you’re guaranteed to be making the most of top-quality audio straight from your microphone into your mixer.
- Microphone Pop Killer: It’s all well and good having a great microphone and mixer capable of achieving a great recording. But this is another truly essential item for making your music sound great. Stop unwanted vocal pops and instrument noise from entering your microphone with this must-have pop killer. The double nylon screen offers superior performance and ensures your recordings sound clean and professional.